Samen beter, dicht bij de klant
U kunt meer leren over de cookiecategorieën op onze cookiebeleidspagina.
IVC Evidensia offers personal care for all animals. Every encounter with animals and owners makes a difference. IVC Evidensia offers the best service by our people, clear communication, attention to detail and genuine contact with humans and animals. We work together between countries and between clinical teams within our mission We Care, We Dare, we Share.
As an organization, IVC Evidensia Netherlands is all about relationships, especially with you. We believe that if you feel confident and happy with us, good results will follow. We have more than 2,600 employees who give us a national face and a local heart. You will find our 280 clinics and hospitals throughout the country from Groningen to Zeeland. What connects them is the pride in their profession, the drive to achieve maximum results, and above all the motivation to do so together.
IVC Evidensia Netherlands supports scientific research, we have a strong international forum with various specialists and our Evidensia Academy, where we strengthen and increase the knowledge and skills of our employees. For the referral hospitals in our group (http://evidensiadierenziekenhuis.nl) we are looking for:
A veterinary surgeon (Diplomate ECVS or fully trained resident)
- You will be part of one of our Surgery departments in The Netherlands and work together with other specialists and clinicians within a multidisciplinary team in one of our leading referral hospitals (several locations available)
- Your main focus will be on clinical work related to soft tissue and orthopedic patients within consultations and theatre.
- You can share your knowledge and educate your colleagues as part of the Evidensia Academy team
- You will work closely together with the Clinical Director of the hospital and play an important role in shaping the surgeon department as well as helping the clinic to grow to its maximum potential
- As a specialist you will be part of the IVC Evidensia Specialist Panel, which consists of all specialists that are employed by Evidensia Netherlands. Together with this Panel and the Operational Director of Evidensia Hospitals you will contribute in continues development the referral hospitals
What we are looking for:
- You like to work together in a team where everybody can learn from each-other
- You enjoy optimizing processes and sharing your knowledge with other colleagues. This is possible in the team you are working with, but also in the Evidensia Academy
- You have completed your ECVS/ACVS residency, board eligible or you are a Diplomate
- You maintain good communication with colleagues and owners, in a respectful, positive and professional manner
- You are open to learning Dutch
What we offer:
- We can customize an offer to match your specific needs and requests
- A competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday leave and strong social welfare and pension package
- The possibility to be part of a young, growing team of motivated veterinarians and specialists that have the same goal: providing excellent veterinary care
- The possibility to work for the Evidensia Academy:
We believe that sharing knowledge will lead to continuous development
- Time off for external lecturing is possible
- The Netherlands is an attractive country to live and work in. If you need to move to the Netherlands from abroad we have special arrangements to support you. Also the Netherlands has attractive tax benefits (including a 30% tax ruling for 5 years for many foreign expats)
- Generous time off and support to study for your exams if required
Curious or interested?
Are you interested in this job? please respond by clicking the button below (‘sollicitatie’ button) Would you like to know more? Please contact us by sending an e-mail to Liesbeth.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to get in touch and meet with you in person or start by having a meeting through Microsoft Teams to get to know you.
Laten we samen werven en uw volgende collega vinden.
Traceersysteem aanvrager door Teamtailor