Are you motivated and enthusiastic to be challenged beyond national borders? Are you eager to work in an Animal Hospital with the most advanced equipment and with renowned specialists in an extensive network of referral hospitals across 20 countries? Do you want to know everything about the Dutch and their pets? Then you are the Emergency Vet we are looking for!
Currently, we are looking for Emergency vets for Amsterdam, Utrecht and Nieuwegein.
IVC Evidensia Academy
At Evidensia Hospitals we are looking for motivated emergency vets who want to develop themselves. We are Europe’s largest provider of veterinary care and the only employer on the market that offers a diverse range of in-house training programs at our IVC Evidensia Academy. These are both on a professional and personal level (from soft skills to one one-on-one training). We will encourage you to follow a Dutch language course and we can offer you our Communication and Culture Education Program, which is specially designed for foreign veterinarians practicing in The Netherlands.
IVC Evidensia the Netherlands also supports scientific research, we have a strong international forum with various specialists who contribute to our Academy as well.
What we offer:
- A fulltime or parttime contract;
- 25 days paid holiday leave (based on FT contract) and strong social welfare and pension package;
- Work travel & holiday allowance;
- Competitive salary that fits your level of experience; in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- Tailor-made training period, customized to fit your level of experience;
- Mentor/coach during your first year on the job;
- The possibility to participate in Intervisions for Evidensia emergency vets;
- Discounted staff pet care.
What we ask:
- You have an European acknowledged veterinary degree;
- You have a passport issued by one of the EU-countries Preferably;
- English language is at least advanced (B1/B2 or higher on the CEFR scale);
- Open to learn about the Dutch culture & language;
- Driven, stress-resistant, and have well-developed communication skills;
- You can work independently but also feel at home in a team;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a veterinary clinic for companion animals where you regularly performed emergency services;
- Flexible and don’t mind working irregular hours.
Curious or interested?
Are you interested in this job or do you have any questions? Contact Ruth.email@example.com for more information.
IVC Evidensia the Netherlands offers personal care for all animals. Every encounter with animals and owners makes a difference. IVC Evidensia offers the best service by our people, clear communication, attention to detail and genuine contact with humans and animals. We work together between countries and between clinical teams within our mission We Care, We Dare, we Share.
As an organization, IVC Evidensia Netherlands is all about relationships, especially with you. We believe that if you feel confident and happy with us, good results will follow. We have more than 3,300 employees who give us a national face and a local heart. You will find our 300+ clinics and 8 Emergency and Referral Hospitals throughout the country from Groningen to Zeeland. What connects them is the pride in their profession, the drive to achieve maximum results, and above all the motivation to do so together.
More information about IVC Evidensia:
IVC Evidensia Academy: https://ivcevidensia.nl/werken-bij-evidensia/evidensia-academy/
Referral Hospitals: http://evidensiadierenziekenhuis.nl ;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj--8dTT6-4